Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
Arossim Beach, Cansaulim
South Goa, India, 403 712
Tel: +91 832 272 1234
Luxury 5-star hotel in Goa
Park Hyatt Goa is one of the best 5-star luxury beach resorts in Goa. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort showcases charming Indo-Portuguese style guestroom and suites, combining elegance with distinctive regional character. True to the Park Hyatt brand, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
• Pousada-style guestrooms and suites: 248 beautifully appointed rooms including 12 suites each offering a spa-inspired bathing experience and scenic views
• Enriching Culinary experiences: Five restaurants, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita and Palms, a seafood restaurant on the beach
• Rejuvenate at Sereno Spa: a 36,000 square-foot destination spa with private treatment rooms and outdoor pavilions.
• Kid’s zone – Camp Hyatt: An exclusive adult supervised play area for kids and toddlers.
• Picturesque wedding venues: A luxurious and personalized celebration of your love.
Make the most of long weekends in Goa - Pay 3, Stay 4
Stay a bit longer with the Hyatt Free Time offer as we celebrate 15 years of personalizing luxury.
Pay for three and Stay for four nights.
Call + 91 832 272 1234
Park Hyatt Chefs on Tour
Park Hyatt Hotels in India (Chennai, Goa and Hyderabad) are creating an exquisite culinary experience encompassing unique workshops, interactive brunches and fine-dining experiences across the three distinct locations.
February 24 onwards
Park Hyatt Masters of Food & Wine Upcoming Events
The second season of Park Hyatt Chefs on Tour - three Continents, three Cuisines and three Chefs.
February 24, 25 and 26, 2017
Park Hyatt Goa - Masters of Food and Wine
A series of sophisticated culinary and beverage experiences are hosted at all Park Hyatt locations. Through engaging and interactive events, area residents and visiting gourmands can engage with our award-winning chefs, sommeliers, and specialists.